It’s often all about making connections and connecting the right people at the right time. A well-written press release, a phone call or email to the right reporter, or maybe that introduction to a well-placed corporate executive can often mean the difference between getting the positive attention you need for your business, and missing a big opportunity.
It can also mean helping your business develop a strategic communications plan to make the best use of your resources, and position you as a leader in your field.
- Draft press releases and media kits
- For general release as well as targeting industry specific media
- Develop and maintain relationships with key media members on clients’ behalf for media outreach
- Interviewing and writing articles focusing on your products and services
- Media skills training
- Consultation on
- message focusing
- website content
- Public speaking, including
- keynote speeches
- events and workshops emceed by Margo